This position is no longer posted and unavailable for application from the web. For additional opportunities please visit http://pss.jobscience.com.
Dietary Aide/Food Services Part Time/Flex
Provena Pine View Care Center
Part Time (non-benefited)
SAINT CHARLES, IL, United States
$ 8.25 - $ 8.75 Hourly
Shift Hours/ Days:
varies, some flexibility required
Nov 16, 2012
Note: Please read the complete description below before applying for this job.
Serves residents in the dining rooms. Provides for the washing and sanitizing of dishes. Performs cleaning assignments.
1. Able to read and comprehend written menus and instructions.
2. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
3. Able to follow directions.
4. Able to function as a team member.
5. Complete duties in a timely fashion.
1. Ability to work on one's feet for a full shift.
2. Able to lift moderate weights of 40-50 pounds.
3. Ability to tolerate up and down movement, reaching above and below shoulder height.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assist in accurate dining room and tray assembly.
2. Deliver correct food items to residents.
3. Utilize extended menus and tray/diet cards.
4. Provide courteous, prompt service to residents.
5. Properly dispose of refuse.
6. Properly wash and sanitize all dishes, utensils and equipment, and put away in proper place.
7. Perform cleaning assignments in a timely, efficient manner.
8. Utilize cleaning equipment in a safe manner.
9. Follow departmental procedures including sanitation, safety and schedules.
10. Completes intake assessments in an accurate manner.~
Weekend and/or Holiday Rotation may be required.
Provena Health is committed to diversity. Diversity is about inclusion of differences and the respectful involvement of all people, calling forth the gifts from each person's culture, perspective, and background. We believe that respecting, leveraging, and celebrating the diversity of our work force, our patients, residents and their families, and our communities create value. We practice inclusion because it is central to our mission and values, and enables us to respond to the diverse needs of those we serve.
Provena Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.